With the Skywalker 14X14 feet square trampoline, you can have so much fun and bounce in the backyard. With its square shape, this trampoline provides more jumping space than around 14 foot or 15-foot trampoline, and it is also loaded with several safety features. For this reason, I am writing this review.
This time for your ease, I have divided this review into questions to be easier for you to have exact answers to your question.
Let’s get started!
- What is the construction, design, and quality of the Skywalker 14 foot trampoline?
- Is Skywalker’s 14-foot trampoline safe for kids?
- Is Skywalker 14-foot trampoline certified?
- Is Skywalker 14 foot trampoline easy to assemble?
- Does Skywalker 14 foot trampoline come with the Manufacturer’s warranty?
- Recommendation for installing and using Skywalker 14 foot trampoline
What is the construction, design, and quality of the Skywalker 14 foot trampoline?
Featuring a square shape, the Skywalker 14×14 foot trampoline measures 14 feet by 14 feet. Compared with angles, its square shape offers 20% more space while providing a larger angle.
There are many different shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from, so you can find the right trampoline for your family.
Heavy gauge steel is used to construct the trampoline frame, which is galvanized to resist corrosion. All joints of the frame and enclosure are connected by special T-sockets, forming a single body frame. Furthermore, strong T-sockets prevent structural rotation and increase durability.
Is Skywalker’s 14-foot trampoline safe for kids?
Yes, Skywalker 14 foot trampoline is safe for kids. You have to follow the instructions while installing because all the given details are essential and if you follow them there would be no problem regarding safety.
Using the buttonhole feature, this extra-strong trampoline connects the enclosure net directly to the jump mat, preventing ropes from getting caught in the thread. Also, all the materials are UV resistant for long-term durability and safety.
There is a bit more thickness to the net, and it just looks better. The trampoline may not seem as big from the outside, but as soon as you step on it, you realize just how big it is.
Wind stacks are not included with this trampoline, but they are recommended. With just a 30 mph wind gust, this thing can crash through a neighbor’s yard. You can prevent your trampoline from blowing away by reading this guide.
Is Skywalker 14-foot trampoline certified?
Yes, as part of the ASTM safety standards, Skywalker Trampolines products are thoroughly tested for safety. For maximum recommended weight, this trampoline has been tested four times in accordance with ASTM standards. So, this trampoline is capable of accommodating a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
Is Skywalker 14 foot trampoline easy to assemble?
Yes, Skywalker 14 foot trampoline is relatively easy to install because of its T-Socket structure and the tools that come with this trampoline.
The installation instructions are straightforward to understand and follow during the installation process. You can lay out and assemble this trampoline even without instructions, even if no one is there with you.
You don’t have to be an expert to assemble the trampoline; only a few hours are needed. You didn’t need a second pair of hands until about halfway through the course when you needed help putting your legs together and turning on the jump pad. You can watch this video guide for proper assembling Skywalker trampoline.
The assembly takes about 2 hours and is much easier than I anticipated. Although this trampoline comes with all the necessary tools (including spring tools), an 11mm socket wrench is helpful because it is one of the cheapest hand wrenches out there. You shouldn’t have any problems if you are not even handy, just as long as you read and follow all the instructions exactly.
Does Skywalker 14 foot trampoline come with the Manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes, the manufacturer offers a 3-year warranty on the frame and a 1-year warranty on soft materials. Whenever you encounter a problem with the initial bending, breaking, or tearing of any material, contact customer service, and you will receive an immediate warranty claim and your required portion. At Skywalker, customer service is excellent.
SKYWALKER 14 FOOT TRAMPOLINE REVIEW
- Due to the patented no-gap enclosure design, no gaps are left between the nets, springs, or jump surfaces.
- Skywalker trampolines feature galvanized steel frames that are resistant to rust.
- With tightly connected springs placed around the perimeter of the enclosure net, the steel springs endure continuous use while maintaining their integrity and bouncing.
- With the UV-resistant, vinyl-coated spring pad included with each Skywalker trampoline, your child will be comfortable and safe on and off the trampoline.
|Frame Size||14X14 Feet|
|Pad Type||Foam Pad|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Weight capacity||250 Pounds|
- Very well built
- Extremely easy to assemble
- Great Size
- Extremely reasonably priced for the quality
- Heavy bounce
- Noisy bouncing
- Not for regular adult use
Recommendation for installing and using Skywalker 14 foot trampoline
There are many things you have to consider before installing this trampoline:
- Make sure you install it on a large and flat area of land. Ideally, it should be 16 X 16 feet.
- Never left anything while installing, like a missing spring. In this case, you must call customer service.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance over your head.
- Never jump on with your kids if you are more than 200 lbs.
From my point of view, if you have 2 kids less than 10 years old and you want to buy a square trampoline, you must consider Skywalker’s 14-foot.
Some Best reviews of other Skywalker Trampolines
I’m a 40-year-old Trampoline Enthusiast from the USA who has been researching trampoline and its benefits for the past 5 years. My main focus is to provide you with the best information possible about trampolines so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this is a suitable activity for you and your kids. Also, I’m reviewing trampolines for different categories, for instance, toddlers, kids, adults, heavy adults, and seniors.