The Bluerise 6ft trampoline is the perfect combination for exercise, fitness, fun, and learning for kids. For that reason, I am writing trampoline reviews for the Bluerise 6ft. But you should know that children under the age of 6 are not recommended to use trampolines over 20 inches tall (51 cm). It’s for safety.
This 6FT trampoline is capable of supporting a maximum weight of 110 pounds. These data are based on the authoritative ASTM experiment, so you can be sure they are accurate.
An elastic connection rope ties the trampoline spring protection and the jumping mat together and keeps it stable on the frame. So, you can say that the trampoline’s safety is 90% dependent on those little ties. There could be a firm connection between the mat and the trampoline, and the spring’s protection could be tightened up separately. So, it is recommended to inspect the rope ties to see if they are tightly Tied up or not.
All in all, for kids above, it’s a paradise trampoline for playing, jumping, and learning.
Moreover, it comes with a warranty of One year for some parts and six months for others.
|Padding Color||Black and Blue|
|Color||Navy blue(3 legs)|
|Frame Size||5.75 Feet|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Springs||36|
Bluerise 6ft Trampoline Reviews
- Every iron pipe on this trampoline is very thick. Tube walls are currently 1.2 mm thick, half the thickness of ordinary trampoline iron tubes, ensuring children’s safety in all situations.
- Its springs are triple stronger than ordinary trampolines, measuring 3.5 x 140 mm.
- With a protective net height of 63″, children can jump higher, ensuring not only their safety but increasing the dimensions of the sports area.
- A TUV certificate ensures that the Bluerise 6ft small trampoline is safe for children to use.
Why should you buy a Bluerise 6ft trampoline?
Three children ranging from a teenager to a six-year-old can fit comfortably on this trampoline. Also, it’s a safe trampoline. Moreover, this trampoline is much better than I expected for $200.00. It is strong enough to hold an adult and child simultaneously.
Why should you not buy a Bluerise 6ft trampoline?
There are no instructions on how to attach the net particularly, which we will explain below. Also, the netting is not firmly attached, with string threaded through the holes. So, this can lead kids to jump on the springs.
This trampoline is a decent buy for the money you spend. You won’t be able to use it for long, but it works as intended.
- Easy to put together
- UV protected material
- High-quality springs
- Decent trampoline for the price
- The weight limit is pretty solid.
- Bold and lengthened spring
- Little confusing instructions
Tips for installing Bluerise 6ft trampoline
- To assemble, you need one or two strong or weak adults.
- Start by assembling the metal circle. Completing the circle by connecting the last two pieces is the toughest part. You should make sure that it is perpendicular to the ground and use some force when you construct.
- Then attach metal legs to the trampoline. The bottom part will not require screws or bolts, as you haven’t used any so far.
- After that, spring arrives. The 10th spring should be placed first, followed by the 5th, then the rest. As support, use two legs and a special tool provided. Adults should be able to do this easily. It is straightforward to assemble the sticks and nets.
I noticed that the legs could be forced into the holes backward, and then the holes won’t line up. You should be ok as long as you don’t use a mallet to pound things together.
Video Installtion Guide
It’s a great deal for this price! Instructions on the net and bars are a bit confusing. However, the net and bars are sturdy once they’ve been made. There is, however, only enough room for one adult and one child. The basketball net does not have much space. A larger trampoline version is better for more activities such as flips, basketball, and other more athletic things, even if it is only for one child.
I’m a 40-year-old Trampoline Enthusiast from the USA who has been researching trampoline and its benefits for the past 5 years. My main focus is to provide you with the best information possible about trampolines so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this is a suitable activity for you and your kids. Also, I’m reviewing trampolines for different categories, for instance, toddlers, kids, adults, heavy adults, and seniors.