Bluerise 6ft Trampoline
Bluerise 6ft trampoline is a kid and toddler easy to assemble indoor and outdoor recreational trampoline with an enclosure net and quality material.
Product Brand: Bluerise
Product In-Stock: InStock
If you’re looking for a fun and safe way for your kids to get exercise, a trampoline is a great option. I recently purchased the Bluerise 6ft trampoline and wanted to provide a detailed review to help other parents decide if it’s the right fit for their family. After extensive research and hands-on testing, I can confidently say the Bluerise 6ft trampoline delivers an excellent bounce and ample jumping space at a reasonable price point.
Keep reading for my full review!
Overview of the Bluerise 6ft Trampoline
The Bluerise 6ft trampoline provides a spacious, durable jumping surface for kids in a compact round design. With a total diameter of 6 feet, it can comfortably accommodate 2-3 kids at once. The maximum weight capacity is 110 pounds, making it suitable for ages 3-10 depending on the number and size of jumpers.
Key specs and features:
- Dimensions: 6ft round, standing approximately 3.5ft tall
- Weight limit: 110 lbs maximum
- Materials: Rust-resistant galvanized steel frame, 36 galvanized springs, and UV protected polypropylene mat
- Safety features: Enclosure netting on all sides, 10 rows of protective padding
- Warranty: 1 year on frame, 90 days on other parts
Compared to other 6ft trampolines in this price range, the Bluerise model stands out for its sturdy build quality, larger weight capacity, and included safety enclosure. Let’s look at the pros and cons in more detail.
- Generous 6ft diameter provides ample jumping space
- Can support 2-3 kids at once, up to 110 lbs
- Enclosure netting on all sides for safety
- Thick foam padding protects against contact with springs/frame
- Durable galvanized steel frame and rust-resistant springs
- Easy assembly with provided tools
- Budget-friendly price point under $200
- Limited weight capacity for older/larger kids
- Shorter warranty period than some competitors
- Positions kids close to enclosure net
- Requires stable, level ground for setup
While the Bluerise has some limitations, I found the pros far outweighed the cons for a trampoline geared toward smaller kids. The ample size, safety features, quality materials, and easy setup provide excellent value at this price point.
|Jumpsport 350i Fitness Trampoline Reviews|
|Can You Jump on Wet Trampolines|
|Can You Put a Trampoline on Concrete|
|What to Put Under Trampoline on Grass|
|Can You Put a Normal Trampoline in the Ground|
Sizing and Age Recommendations
With a 6ft diameter, the Bluerise trampoline is best suited for younger kids ages 3-10. Here are my top size and age recommendations:
- Ages 3-5: 1 child at a time
- Ages 5-8: 1-2 children
- Ages 8-10: 2-3 children
The 110 lb total weight capacity allows for either one larger kid or a couple smaller kids to jump simultaneously. Adult supervision is still required.
For teens and older/larger kids, I’d recommend looking at larger trampoline sizes over 8ft in diameter. The Bluerise 6ft strikes a nice balance for smaller backyard spaces while still providing ample room to jump and play.
Safety note: Trampolines over 20 inches tall are not recommended for children under 6 years old. Adult assistance may be required.
Setting Up the Bluerise 6ft Trampoline
One of the best aspects of the Bluerise trampoline is how quick and easy it is to assemble. With clear instructions and included tools, setup took me under two hours total working alone. Here are my steps:
- Pre-assembled trampoline frame
- 36 galvanized springs
- Polypropylene jumping mat
- Enclosure safety netting
- 10 sections of thick foam padding
- 6 metal legs with plastic leg caps
- Spring loading tool
- Spare parts like extra bolts and ties
- Lay out all parts to ensure nothing is missing. Organize hardware.
- Connect legs to trampoline frame, no screws needed.
- Working clockwise, install one spring at a time using the loading tool. Start with Spring #10 first, then #5, then remaining.
- Attach jumping mat using elastic ropes and hooks. Ensure mat is centered.
- Install foam padding sections around frame and springs.
- Attach enclosure netting around the pads, tying firmly to mat and frame.
With the detailed instructions and labeling on each part, assembly was smooth and straightforward. Having a second set of hands helps for some steps but definitely doable solo. I appreciate that no special tools were required.
Performance and Quality
In terms of performance, the Bluerise trampoline provides an excellent bounce for kids thanks to its durable construction.
- The galvanized steel frame feels very solid and sturdy. The thick metal tubes resist bending or warping even when kids are jumping.
- The 36 galvanized springs are heavy duty with a longer length and wider diameter than cheaper models. They provide great recoil and bounce.
- The polypropylene mat feels very durable in a tight weave. It has nice grip without causing footing issues.
- The legs stand up to vigorous jumping without shifting or digging into the ground.
Overall, you can feel and hear the quality of materials as soon as the kids start bouncing. It has a smooth, lively bounce you expect from a performance trampoline. I’m confident it will hold up nicely to outdoor elements too thanks to the protective coatings. No issues with quality so far.
Safety is my top priority when kids will be playing on a trampoline unsupervised. The Bluerise design incorporates several excellent safety features:
The netting completely surrounds the trampoline on all sides, preventing falls off the edge. It uses a fine mesh material with durable stitching. I does wish the net uprights extended a few more inches from the mat to increase the falling margin. But it still provides adequate coverage.
Thick Frame Padding
10 sections of thick foam padding cover the entire steel frame and all 36 springs. This protects kids from any hard contact with the frame edges. The pad sections interlock securely and hold up well to active jumping.
The rust-resistant galvanized frame, springs, and hardware ensure the integrity and longevity of these key components. This prevents any degradation or cracking from weather exposure.
Elastic Rope System
The jumping mat attaches via a series of elastic ropes and hooks, keeping tension uniform across the mat. This prevents sagging or shifting that could lead to unsafe gaps.
Overall, Bluerise includes all the expected safety components, giving parents peace of mind. Proper adult assembly and anchoring is still required. But the design itself helps minimize common hazards.
Bluerise 6ft Trampoline – Recommended Products
Here are some additional products I recommend picking up to enhance functionality and safety with the Bluerise trampoline:
Spring Puller Tool
A spring puller makes installing the springs much easier and safer. This affordable tool grips the spring securely so you can attach it properly without pinched fingers. Very handy accessory.
Purchase on Amazon
Trampoline Anchor Kit
Anchor kits securely stake down the trampoline frame to prevent shifting or toppling. This added stability is essential for safety. Pick an anchor kit rated for your trampoline’s weight and size.
Purchase on JumpSport
A ladder provides easy, safe access for kids to climb on and off the trampoline. Look for wide rungs and a high weight rating. Attaches easily to trampoline frame.
Purchase on JumpKing
These useful accessories help maximize the enjoyment and safety of your Bluerise trampoline for years to come. Highly recommended purchases.
Final Verdict: An Excellent Budget Trampoline
After extensive research and hands-on testing, I can confidently recommend the Bluerise 6ft trampoline as a top choice for smaller yards and younger kids. The ample jumping surface, quality construction, and essential safety features provide a complete trampoline package at an affordable sub-$200 price point.
While the weight capacity and warranty fall short of premium models, those trade-offs are expected in this budget range. For parents seeking a safe, durable trampoline for ages 3-10, the Bluerise 6ft delivers excellent value.
Just take care to properly assemble, anchor, and supervise use according to recommendations. With those measures in place, the Bluerise provides a fun backyard activity your kids are sure to enjoy for years of bouncing good times!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the maximum number of kids the Bluerise 6ft trampoline can handle?
A: The maximum weight capacity is 110 lbs. This allows 1 larger child or 2-3 smaller kids to jump together safely.
Q: How long does it take to assemble the trampoline?
A: With 1-2 adults working, expect assembly to take 1-2 hours. The instructions are easy to follow with all parts clearly labeled.
Q: Does this trampoline come with a warranty?
A: Yes, Bluerise offers a 1 year warranty on the frame and a 90 day warranty on other components.
Q: What age is this trampoline suitable for?
A: The 6ft size is ideal for ages 3-10. Always supervise children regardless of age.
Q: Does the trampoline include a cover?
A: No, a weather cover is not included. You will need to purchase one separately if desired.
I hope this detailed review helps you determine if the Bluerise 6ft trampoline is the right choice for your family! Let me know if you have any other questions.