Skywalker is one of the leaders in trampolines. This Skywalker 17-foot oval trampoline is one of the best quality OVAL trampolines. The main reason for reviewing this particular Skywalker Oval trampoline is its 210 pounds. It can’t wobble even in the harsh winds.
So, if you are willing to put this trampoline outdoors for years, read on for further information.
This 17-foot Oval Shape Trampoline with a safety net from Skywalker Trampolines has a steel frame made of 16 gauge galvanized metal and a T socket to ensure additional strength and prevent rotation and bending of the steel frame.
In addition to the relatively wide jumping surface, this trampoline has extra legs for added durability.
Furthermore, all materials are made from standard UV-resistant materials for extra durability.
I can give this trampoline A+++ for the safety features. It is simple to enter and out of this trampoline and cover the springs inside the jumping area, but kids are kids. They can jump on springs and get themselves injured.
In this trampoline, spring gaps are covered outside the jump area. It is an essential safety feature.
An enclosure net is essential to be thick and robust for durability and safety. Most of the kids, while jumping, can accidentally fall on the net, so the net should be able to hold them.
This particular Skywalker Oval trampoline has a relatively thick net to hold the kids.
The 4 wind stakes that are 12.5″ long are included that are made of weather-resistant galvanized steel and will help stabilize your trampoline during strong winds and storms.
It’s a plus point even though this trampoline is going nowhere with the weight of 210 pounds.
There is no ladder included which is a big negative point for this trampoline. There should be a ladder with this trampoline. It has a 200 pounds weight capacity so obviously, it’s for kids. The ladder is necessary for kids.
Trampolines manufactured by Skywalker meet or exceed American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) standards. Therefore, a 200lb weight capacity implies that you can put 200lb on the trampoline without any hesitation.
In reviews, some people complain about the instructions. After reading the instructions, I would say they were horrible. Even parts were not listed. That makes assembly difficult.
So, you may have to contact customer service. If you don’t know, you can hire a team for assembly. If you are assembling yourself, you must have a handyperson.
This Skywalker oval trampoline comes with 3 years of warranty. It is in an outdoor trampoline, but it is not recommended to leave the trampoline assembled during the winter months.
- Leaving this trampoline will void the warranty.
- Trampoline life can be less than expected, especially its spring pad and mat material.
If you want to contact the customer service department of Skywalker just dial 1-866-603-5867 for assistance.
SKYWALKER OVAL TRAMPOLINE REVIEWS
- No holes or punch points exist between the nets, springs, and jumping surfaces with the patented No-gap enclosure design.
- With the galvanized steel frame of your Skywalker trampoline, you will have years of family fun.
- The enclosure net keeps its integrity and bounces during heavy use with galvanized steel springs.
- To ensure your child is safe and comfortable on and off the trampoline, Skywalker trampolines come with a UV-resistant, vinyl-coated spring pad.
|Pad Type||Foam Pad|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Item Weight||210 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||200 Pounds|
- Poles are covered with foam
- No gap between springs and mat
- Wind stakes included
- UV-protected polyethylene mats
- Rust-resistant frame and springs
- No for adult jumping
- Assembly instructions are not good
It would be best to consider these things while installing and using an Oval trampoline.
- There should be a good space around a trampoline.
- The top of the trampoline should be clear.
- Never leave any trampoline out in winter. It is a heavy trampoline, so you can dissemble pads, mats, and nets in winter.
- Always equipped a ladder with a trampoline for kids.
Overall, with a top-notch design and safety, the cost may be a little high, but if you are looking for a big jumping area with safety and fun, this is the Oval trampoline you should buy. If I was you, for 2 or 3 kids of about 10 years old, never left this Oval trampoline.
Some Useful Article:
7 Best Rectangle Trampoline
4 Best Square Trampoline
13 Best Trampoline with basketball hoop
SKYWALKER 14 FOOT TRAMPOLINE REVIEW
Skywalker trampoline reviews
I’m a 40-year-old Trampoline Enthusiast from the USA who has been researching trampoline and its benefits for the past 5 years. My main focus is to provide you with the best information possible about trampolines so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this is a suitable activity for you and your kids. Also, I’m reviewing trampolines for different categories, for instance, toddlers, kids, adults, heavy adults, and seniors.