There are some similarities between a mini trampoline and a rebounder, but they are two different exercise equipment.
The mini trampoline is a small, low-to-the-ground trampoline 36 inches or less in diameter. It’s commonly used for fitness as well as fun activities.
Rebounders are frequently used for jogging, jumping jacks, and other aerobic exercises. The rebounders, however, are a type of mini trampoline specifically designed for low-impact exercise. Rebounders typically have a smaller diameter, 28 to 40 inches, and a higher weight capacity than traditional mini trampolines.
It is the purpose of a mini trampoline that differentiates them from rebounders. Rebounders are intended to provide low-impact exercise and fitness, whereas mini trampolines are designed to provide fun and recreation. The rebounder might be a better choice if you want to add something to your workout routine, while a mini trampoline might be better if you want to have fun.
Mini trampoline vs. rebounder Differences
Although rebounders and mini trampolines have many similarities, some differences depend on the specific products or brands. Here are a few that may affect you:
- Size: Rebounders vary, but most are larger than mini trampolines. Mini trampolines generally have a diameter of 36 inches or less.
- Design: The rebounder is generally more durable and has more features than the mini trampoline, which is often used for recreational purposes and usually has fewer features.
- Intended use: Mini trampolines are commonly used for recreational activities such as jumping or playing games, while rebounders are primarily used for exercising.
- Price: Mini trampolines are generally more affordable than rebounders, but it is necessary to consider the brand and features when determining the price.
- Safety features: Neither mini trampolines nor rebounders are entirely safe. However, rebounders may have more safety features, such as stability bars and higher weight limits.
How are rebounders and trampolines similar?
Similarities between rebounders and trampolines:
- Trampolines and rebounders are both used for fitness and exercise.
- They both provide low-impact aerobic exercise, which is less damaging to the joints than other forms of exercise.
- They both provide an enjoyable way to exercise, which can be especially appealing to children.
- A rebounder or trampoline can be used indoors or outdoors, depending on the equipment’s size and space availability.
- Trampolines and rebounders are both available in various sizes and shapes.
Read Rebounder & Trampoline: What’s the difference